Sunday School Classes
- Pastor’s class for Newcomers: This class is for all adults who are currently not part of a Sunday school class and would like to learn more about involvement in the local church.
- Growing Together (upstairs): This class for younger adults enjoys lively discussion after viewing some of Christianity’s top preaching, like Tony Evans, Andy Stanley and Max Lucado.
- Wesley (education hall): This class for older adults uses Cokesbury quarterly curriculum. Teachers rotate leading the lessons.
- Roy Newman (education hall): This class for men shares thoughts and perceptions about each book of the Bible by chapter and verse.
- Serendipity (education hall): This class for middle aged adults shares the joy of reading favorite books and Bible studies by such authors as Andy Stanley, Adam Hamilton, and NT Wright.
- Journey (breezeway): This class for younger adults travels together through life by examining how the Bible speaks to everyday situations.
- Challengers (breezeway): This class for all ages challenges today’s hot topics with dynamic debate and conversation.
- Asbury (breezeway): This class for adults uses Cokesbury quarterly curriculum and shares the leadership and teaching responsibilities of the class.
- Pursuers (Room 504): This class is for adults, and studies major Christian themes.
- Young Adult (breezeway) This class is for young adults that share and study His word equipping them in their spiritual journey.
- Children and Youth (Preschool Building and CLC Upstairs) These classes exciting engagement of the Gospel for children of all ages.
- Trinity Bookworms: 1st Friday of each month @ 10:00 a.m. in the parlor. Group chooses and discusses a new book each month.
- Propel: 3rd Tuesday of each month @ 6:30 p.m. A women's gathering for study and discussion.
- Morning Glories: 2nd Tuesday of each month @ 9:30 a.m. This group for women chooses a Bible study on a quarterly basis.
- Women with Purpose: 3rd Tuesday of each month @ 5:30 p.m. Group meets at a local restaurant for fellowship.
- Ultreya: various times. A reunion meeting for those who have attended Cursillo.
- Men’s Cursillo: Monday morning @ 7 a.m. Men who have attended Cursillo gather to encourage one another in their discipleship.
- Koinonia: Monday Mornings at 10 a.m. in 504. This group for women enjoy the power of fellowship as they engage and study Scripture. Led by Nancy Pittman.
- Tuesday Morning Men: Tuesday morning @ 7 a.m. Men lead a Bible study over a hardy breakfast.
- BLOOM (Building a Legacy of Motherhood): Tuesday Morning @ 9 a.m . The current study will begin in September. Childcare is provided.
- Faith Filled Friendships Lunch Bunch: Wednesday’s @ Noon (502).
- Monday Night Bible Study: Monday evenings at 6 p.m. in 504. The ladies choose a quarterly study.
- Ladies of Grace: Tuesday afternoon at 4 p.m.
- A Bible study for Moms: Wednesday evenings at 5:30 p.m. For moms of pre-teen and teen girls
- Life Group: Thursday afternoons at 5 p.m. in 504.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregivers: 2nd Tuesday of each month @ 6pm. This group is dedicated to helping those who are caring for loved ones diagnosed with these diseases.
- Cancer Support Group: Wednesday at 1:30 in the parlor. This group is to offer encouragement for individuals who are undergoing treatment or who have a loved one battling cancer. The primary focus is healthy living.